Introducing a NEW Skin Tightening Treatment
Réjuvapen Micro Needling
Bopp Dermatology and Facial Plastic Surgery are happy to announce Réjuvapen Micro Needling, state of the art medical device available only through physician offices. The Réjuvapen Micro Needling stimulates the skins natural healing which increases the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. The normal healing response begins the moment of tissue injury by the perforations of the micro needles.
Micro Needling treats fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, surgical scarring, burns, stretch marks, and firms and tightens the skin. There is minimal downtime. Réjuvapen Micro Needling is done in the office by a trained professional and does require topical numbing cream one hour before treatment.
Patients Should Avoid the Following Prior to Treatment
- Use of tanning beds or unprotected sun exposure for 2 weeks
- Medications containing Retinoid or Vitamin A derivatives for 1 week
- Use of NSAIDS, such as Ibuprofen for 1 week
- Use of Aspirin for 2 weeks
- Skin infections, i.e. fever blisters, fungal or bacterial, should be fully resolved for 1 week before treatment. If the patient has a history of fever blisters (HSV), we recommend Sitavig RX prior to treatment. Please call for these prescriptions.
- It is recommended to wait 2 weeks after Botox or Dysport treatment before the Réjuvapen Micro Needling can be done.
- We recommend waiting 2 weeks after Filler Injectable before Réjuvapen is done to avoid an inflammatory reaction.
- If you have had BBL, Lasers and Laser Resurfacing it is recommended to wait 1 month between these treatments mentioned and the Micro Needling session for best results.
Post Procedure Instructions
You will leave the office with an application of Neocutis Biocream and Oxygenetix. The following products are recommended post-procedure for optimal healing: Bopp Revitalizing Cleanser, Neocutis Biocream, and Oxygenetix. These products are available as a package when purchasing the microneedling session. The next day after the procedure you may wash your face with tepid water and the Bopp Revitalizing cleanser followed by an application of Neocutis Biocream and Oxygenetix SPF foundation. Do not use cleansers that contain Salicylic acid, glycolic acid or Benzoyl Peroxide as these will irritate the skin. In the evening, cleanse with the Bopp Revitalizing cleanser followed by an application of Biocream. Continue this regimen for the next 3-4 days until redness, peeling, and flaking subsides. Mineral powder makeup can be applied 4 days after treatment.
The first few days after treatment your skin will feel dry and tight. It may feel as you have a sunburn and some peeling or flaking of skin is normal. The Biocream will help alleviate this. Oxygenetix is available because the use of a sunscreen is highly recommended daily post-procedure plus it can cover any redness that is present. Avoid direct sun exposure at least 10 days post Micro Needling. Retin-A products can be resumed 4 days post treatment once flaking and peeling has subsided.
How Many Treatments Are Needed?
A series of 6 monthly treatments is recommended to give the skin a firmer more overall refreshed appearance.
“This treatment is a 5-star winner!”
“Fantastic results after just two treatments. This treatment is a 5-star winner and highly recommended as my skin has never looked this great!”
– Edie D.
“Nothing short of life changing!”
“Rejuvapen is an amazing technology! My experience after 6 treatments has been nothing short of life changing. Not only has Rejuvapen improved my skin, it has improved my confidence, my relationships, and the way I compose myself in public.”
– Shawndra S.
“I am amazed by the progress”
“Rejuvapen has been a quick and painless treatment that has provided fantastic results. I am amazed by the progress I have seen thus far and would highly recommend it to others!”
– Dalton G.
“I cannot wait until my next one!”
“I just had this treatment done and I highly recommend it! I saw visible results just after my first treatment…cannot wait until my next one. Everyone check it out!”
– Dalette D.